Friday, May 30, 2008

Who is more excited: K or Mama? Mama !

I'm so excited! I have 6 days left of work and then it's summer summer summer time for me and K!

I have our girl signed up and ready to start baby ballroom classes for 6 weeks, starting the 2nd week in June. She'll be still going to Elaine's for one day a week- Thursdays, and there she will also get swim lessons from a certified swim instructor along with her friends. I have our county libraries' schedule for all the free summer fun they will be offering, and we now have our season pass to the MN zoo, which is only a 15 minute drive for us. All these fun things, plus the indoor/outdoor swimming pool at our gym, and play dates with family and friends, should shape up to be a fun and FAST summer for mama and Keifer Lynn!

4 comments:

kristine said...

That has got to be super exciting! Knowing you get to spend every day with your baby girl! That's wonderful news, Carrie!

Wendy and Karen said...

Baby Ballroom! How fun. Sounds like you are going to have a great summer. I wish you lived closer to me!

Marketing Mama said...

How wonderful, I'm so jealous! :) Have a great summer!!!

Jennifer Prince said...

Yay! Go, K!! Such a big girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails