Friday, May 30, 2008

Who is more excited: K or Mama? Mama !

I'm so excited! I have 6 days left of work and then it's summer summer summer time for me and K!

I have our girl signed up and ready to start baby ballroom classes for 6 weeks, starting the 2nd week in June. She'll be still going to Elaine's for one day a week- Thursdays, and there she will also get swim lessons from a certified swim instructor along with her friends. I have our county libraries' schedule for all the free summer fun they will be offering, and we now have our season pass to the MN zoo, which is only a 15 minute drive for us. All these fun things, plus the indoor/outdoor swimming pool at our gym, and play dates with family and friends, should shape up to be a fun and FAST summer for mama and Keifer Lynn!

4 comments:

kristine said...

That has got to be super exciting! Knowing you get to spend every day with your baby girl! That's wonderful news, Carrie!

Wendy & Karen said...

Baby Ballroom! How fun. Sounds like you are going to have a great summer. I wish you lived closer to me!

Marketing Mama said...

How wonderful, I'm so jealous! :) Have a great summer!!!

Jennifer Prince said...

Yay! Go, K!! Such a big girl!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails