Friday, January 30, 2009

Back from our Ultrasound: it's a ...............

GIRL!
We decided at the last second to find out, as she was very against showing us her "goods" the entire ultrasound. More on the U/S to come soon....but here are the pictures........
Keifer is trying to figure out what a baby sister means?
Mama makes it sound like it'll be fun!
Who knows?
Here she is: our Soup baby #2: Kyla!

Profile and body
Foot (it looked so big, just like big sissy!!)
profile
the tell-tale "girl" 3 lines ( no appendages sticking out! :)
Kyla was yawning here: it's a weird angle, so it's JUST her mouth, no other face to be seen -but still, pretty cool! :) She was tired from my lunch!
I'll give you the details soon- but all is perfect! She is measuring exactly one day off of my due date of June 18!!!

14 comments:

Peeveme said...

Congratulations. Your girls are goign to be life long friends.

Unknown said...

Yay for another girl! I was so hoping you would decide to find out! I just can't stand the suspense ;)

Tara @
http://www.twolinesonastick.com

Barbara Marincel said...

How sweet! I love little girls. :-) I'm just curious--do you think it helps you bond with the baby before birth when you knew the gender early?

Jamie said...

So glad you found out! It was killing me!!

Ya for little Kyla!! A little sister for Keifer!! Yay!! :)

Laura said...

Congrats!!

I'm so glad Baby Kyla is healthy and cute as can be!

Unknown said...

Hurray! Hurray! A Girl!

Congratulations!

Jeni said...

Yay, so glad you found out and told us all! And sisters will be so much fun :). Love the name too.

kristine said...

Again - congratulations! I LOVE the name Kyla! Adorable!!!!

Michele (Moosh) said...

It's 1:48am and all I can think about is KYLA!!! Does my excitement translate to you????

LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!
Moosh :-)

Kyle said...

Wow, great ultrasound pictures! So clear. Congrats.

Kind regards,

Monica Healy @
www.ultrasound.ie

Unknown said...

Hurray for a little girl! Congratulations!

LutherLiz said...

Yay! Another little girl. Congratulations!

Kerry said...

Congratulations, and I too am glad you found out. Can't wait to see her when she is done cooking.

Marketing Mama said...

How wonderful! Congratulations - what a beautiful girl and a beautiful name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails