Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OB recap -the heartbeat was AWESOME

I just got back from my OB appointment this AM. I got to meet Dr. S., who was very nice and as Addie (my OB nurse practitioner I normally see) said, he was VERY chatty. Dr. S. is the OB who delivered my nephew Mason, so I trust Jill that she really likes him.
We only really talked and then we got to listen to Keifer's heartbeat. If you recall, last time it was hard to hear - as Keifer was a "critter on the move". Today, as soon as Dr. S. put the monitor on my belly - WHAM! You could hear the heartbeat loud and solid as could be. It was the best sound in the world! He estimated the beats around 154, which is pretty middle-of-the-road as far as numbers go. He said not to take stock in numbers, anyways, as in trying to determine if its a boy or a girl.

Speaking of which, boy or girl, mark your calendars! November 15 at 2:30 I have our 20 week ultrasound scheduled, and we will find out if Keifer is a Keifer Lynn or a Keifer Dale! I can barely wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kir said...

OH WOW, I can't wait to hear!!!!
that is such wonderful news sweetie

((HUGS))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails