Saturday, October 26, 2013

Get rid of the Nasty Bugs - with our Basic G!

Cold and Flu bugs? I've already talked about wanting to be healthy with nutritional supplements! And I've mentioned the cleaning products, but this season, MAKE SURE you have our Basic G in your home as well!! I send the wipes to school with Keifer, keep some in my bathrooms, use them in the pet area  and I use them in my car!! Door knobs and light switches, anyone?
 
GET RID of those nasty little bugs that hide everywhere!
 
Why do I love them? 
 
The wipes are great for quickly wiping off the most often-touched areas,  and I use Basic G for big jobs.  Like floors, pet stains, and bathrooms.  

Yep, Basic G is our Germicide product
 
So why are these better than your average disinfectant?
  • Cleans
  • Deodorizes
  • Free of bleach and alcohol
  • Gets rid of Fungi (mold) & viruses
  • Kills 99.9% of E. coli and salmonella bacteria
  • EPA registered
  • Basic G is super concentrated 1 quart make up to 64 gallons.
 
Remember, I'm only offering SPECIAL pricing through me until the end of the week (HALLOWEEN TREAT!!).
Message me NOW on how to get these products in your home. 
 
And our Basic G is now on the MN Approved Products for In-Home Daycares. Yep, we are "official" in our job!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails