Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to Work

I went back to work yesterday. Sigh. And the world went on.
I know, it's not that big of a deal, but I find it's getting harder and harder to leave my girls after spending almost everyday of the entire summer doing fun things with them. I am so lucky to have my summers off!
Yesterday, it was in the 90's but it "felt" like it was almost 100 degrees out. I picked up the girls and we immediately hit the pool at Lifetime.
 
It's days like this that I'm thankful for our gym membership (to the pool) and thankful for new friends (neighbors who were at the pool at the same time) and thankful for my health, so I can keep up with my girls (all summer!) and also continually catch Kyla, as she kept getting out of the pool, and jumping in, with me catching her! Rinse, lather, repeat. I had both girls hanging on me as we finally exited the pool (not willingly!) and it was  good nights sleep for us all last night!
Now onto work again!

2 comments:

darcie said...

oh how I wish for summers off - I imagine it's tough to go back, but...think of how much fun being home was! :)

darcie said...

ah, tough to go back for sure...but think of how much fun you had being home so much!!
I wish I could take summers off - maybe in my next life!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails