Wednesday, August 28, 2013

For your sanity and "healthy" women's health!

 
Are you a woman who suffers each "time of the month?"  Are you going through moods and body changes that shouldn't be legal? Well, I have so many testimonials about our Women's Health products!  I am sharing one today, with permission, about our GLA Complex.  Read on and message me for questions!
 
"I have, in the past, nursed my children without the return of my cycles until after they weaned. That was not the case with my daughter, who is 15 months old now. The cycles began roughly about seven months ago and have been less than "normal". There have been a couple of times that if I didn't know better I would have sworn I was pregnant. And let's not even get started on the mood swings- they were BAD. Raging, out of control, embarrassing... The cramping was not too bad, though, so I guess that was ok. The flow itself was slightly heavier than what I've been used to. The insomnia was out of control.
This month I started taking the GLA a few days ahead of schedule. I know it says you should take two or three over the course of the day but I was only taking one, mostly because I am busy with the four littles, teaching, and working.
This time around it was almost as if there was nothing going on, aside from the end result which was lighter. My moods were stable, my skin stayed clear, and I barely cramped once. This has been the most ideal textbook period one could hope for. To be honest the one thing that was kind of a pain was some bloating, but that was easy enough to resolve.
So I'm convinced. This is going to be on the regular routine from now on."
 
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails