Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Sea dragons: oh me, oh my!

Sunday, on this past glorious 3 day weekend, CJ and I decided to take the girls on a quick trip the the MN Zoo. We have a membership, so going for an hour at at time is easy thing to do- its quick, we won't get over tired, we usually go a bit later so the crowds are leaving, and we get to go as many times as we want to!

Apparently, this January, the zoo added a new Sea Dragon exhibit. Can I just say OMG!??? It was AMAZING! I've never seen anything like the sea dragons they had on display- of course, Keifer couldn't have cared less. Kyla did show some interest, and especially in the fish in the nearby tank, but mama was obsessed with watching these miraculous sea creatures float around their gigantic tank. Unbelievable. If you've never seen, I hope you can soon!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails