Monday, November 03, 2008

Belated Happy Halloween Pictures!

Here's the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mama! Right HERE, on my shirt!
BOO!
Pre-Halloween Party at Elaine's house
Chilling like the cool girl she is
With her beloved Magna Doodle and Sass doing what she does best: giving kisses while Tboy watches on

We probably sound like Scrooges, but we kept our lights off and didn't give out Halloween candy this year. I know, I know. Meanies. But, Keifer's bedtime is around 7Pm and we start getting her ready about 6:30. Every time the doorbell rings, the dogs go BERSERK, so we decided the household of chaos just was too much for this year. Plus, I'm a mean mama, but I don't want her to eat all the candy, so we'll save the trick or treat fun until next year! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails