Thursday, May 08, 2008

Great quote about being a Teacher

I received this quote from my Principal, who heard it yesterday at a luncheon, where my fabulous co-worker Cathy was honored for being Teacher of the Year. Yahoo for Cathy: she is a wonderful teacher, to me as well, and I'm so happy she is getting the credit she deserves. She is bringing Early Childhood Special Education and it's importance into the spotlight by being this year's teacher of the year!


If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job.- Donald D. Quinn.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!! That may have to become my new signature quote on my emails!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails