Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mommy's movie day

Yay! Thanks to CJ, I was able to go out yesterday late AM and get some serious, much needed mommy time in. I hit my home away from home, the movie theater, smuggled in my can of Coke, bought myself a small bag of popcorn, and enjoyed the movie Definitely, Maybe. Definitely see this if you can, it was very enjoyable. A sweet, romantic comedy, about how love and it's complications. Sweet bliss in the darkened theater, with only a few other patrons enjoying the movie with me. Then I hit Target, where you cannot get out without spending at least $100, (but thanks to coupons, my bill was only in the low $90's), and then Marshalls, where I found K two more board books that she already loves!

1 comment:

kristine said...

I want to see that movie. I totally know what you;re talking abou tin regards to Target!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails