Sunday, November 04, 2007

Music, it was beautiful, wonderful music........

Last month in Charleston, I got to sample some songs that my friend Paolo has been making/creating. In few words, he is fanfrickingtastic! He has taken some classic songs and made them into a techno-type dance rhythm - songs that Keifer and I love to listen to while we enjoy our play time and driving in the car. See if you can guess what songs these are - a hint: there were 4 of them, they had similar hair cuts initially, their name is another name for a bug, and they came from England. I know my friend Emilie will know who they are immediately, as she just commented on them in her blog. LOL. Ahh, so sneaky am I......

There is a whole CD like this, recorded as "Tex", and if you're interested, let me know...........Paolo just may be starting a career in this (for real) so if you're interested.......





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails