Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007 to all of you reading my blog! 2006 was a year that went VERY fast for CJ and I - it literally seemed to fly by. Last January, we made the decision to not use my cousin as our egg donor, and were up in the air in despair, wondering what to do about our situation, as the waiting list at my RE clinic was at least 9 months long for an anonymous donor. That's when my egg angel, Michele, emailed me : last January, with the proposition of using her eggs.
We all met in April, and in July, transferred 3 embryos into my fluffy uterus, and now I am 26 1/2 weeks PG with our angel, Keifer Lynn!
So needless to say, 2006 was one of the most memorable years of my life.
I want to say thank you again to all our friends and family who have been there for us through our entire journey, and continue to pray for us and Keifer. It's not over yet - April is just a few short months away, and we are hoping for an uneventful delivery and a happy, healthy baby!
Here's to 2007 being the best year of YOUR lives! *toast*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails