Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays to you! 2006

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year to you! What a blessed Christmas we felt we had this year! I will admit, holidays are the worst when you are dealing with infertility, and I don't wish it upon anyone to feel those horrible feelings of pure grief: grief because you want so desperately to have a baby to hold, to celebrate, to spoil with gifts. This year, our entire family *(on my mom's side)* celebrated on Christmas Eve at my parents house. Keifer Lynn was a spoiled girl all ready -she was already gifted with new books, new clothes, new blankets and some new animals! (and we still have CJ's family celebration in 2 days to go!).
It truly was a miracle to be PG at Christmas this year - we are very lucky to have Keifer Lynn, growing strong inside me, and I am so excited for her holiday season NEXT year!
Treble & Sage in their matching holly berry collars (so festive) making sure that their Paw-paw and Nana's neighborhood is secure from all rodents and other animals.

Keifer Lynn is 25 weeks old, cooking in her mommy's tummy, on Christmas Eve. The Soup family Christmas picture, before the relatives descended upon the house. The "girls" of the house: me, Sassy Sage, Nana, and Keifer Lynn (in utero) Pooped out after a LONG, hard day of begging for food, being chased by young kids, and making sure their Paw-paw and Nana's house was secure with all the people arriving.

1 comment:

Kir said...

ahhh, Carrie you look amazing, beautiful , radiant. I am so glad that Keifer is being spoiled already. I truly hope you had a beautiful Christmas.

*hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails