Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Whoo hoo! Kudos to my friend, Julie, up in my hometown of Duluth. She read my blog entry the other day, saw my plea for HELP in finding the other two donor egg books for children, and she did some research. Come to find out, Julie did, is that the book "A Part Was Given and an Angel was Born" is published right here in MN and I can purchase it online for only $19.95! WHOOT! (*and secretly, I think part of the reason I'm so excited about this book is that it has 2 doggies on the cover! LOL*)
Now we have two out of three children's books for Keifer that will explain to him/her about how Auntie Mooshie gave us a very special, important part of herself to help create him/her!

*speaking of Julie, she makes WONDERFUL homemade cart covers -for grocery carts, eating out, etc., - and I'd be happy to hook you up with her talent IF you ever wanted (and she did not ask me to do this, **I just plan on getting my own cart cover from her when Keifer gets here!**)*

2 comments:

juliemac_29 said...

YAY! A special mention on the Soupie blog! :) I hope the book rocks!!

Kir said...

so glad Julie found the book for you, I know it will be a favorite on your book shelf. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails