Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lining check tomorrow

Completely forgot to mention my lining check. 7:30 AM CST. Pray for a lining of 8 or more, please!? Then I'm going to kill a few hours up in Woodbury (doing what I don't know yet) and then 10:00 Reiki. Will post results when I get home. Mooshie had her first blood draw this AM since her stim meds. Still waiting on the results.
And the best part, I'm feeling crampy /twingy in my uterine area, just like when I did the estrogen during the mock cycle, so yay, in the words of my friend Veebs: I hope my ute is getting nice and "fluffy". LOL

*off to shower, because all the walks in the heat causes me to get stinky! Phew!*

1 comment:

Michele (Moosh) said...

Hey! Cramping galore! Warm, heavy cramping. Think these stims are WORKING!!!!

Never thought I'd be so happy about cramps, bloat, hot flashes and tinglies....LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails