Wednesday, November 27, 2013

15 Day Challenge- JUMP START that weight loss...... AND SMALL BIZ Saturday SPECIAL:

Because the holidays are ALL about food and eating.....here's a challenge for 15 days!
 
Healthy Holiday CHALLENGE: Join us! Over 80 people! **updated as of Saturday!**
 
Want to be in even better shape by Christmas? We don't have to gain the average 11 lbs. that Americans put on over the holiday season!
 
 YOU are invited to join us in a 15 day challenge.

 If you'd like to KNOW MORE, MSG me for details today (I also have a 5 day reset option for a smaller jump start to your new year!)

Let me know soon, so I can get the products ready for you!

 
 FLASH SALE TODAY ONLY! Get FREE SHIPPING (up to $10)* with purchase of any Shaklee 180 KIT!
OR, pay $35 a canister (need 2 for the challenge)
 
This offer may be combined with my Black Friday Sale Nov 25-Dec 3, see sale details in post below: *Shipping charges will be reimbursed in the form of a REBATE check, up to $10. Must mention this offer at time of placing order, send text or message ME NOW!
 
 
 

 
 
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY SPECIALS!
 

 
I will be offering Visa Gift Cards to people that place orders:

  $20 for any $150 purchase (ex: Lean & healthy kit)

$30 for a $250 purchase (ex: this might include the Turn Around)....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


(**want a product instead? Let's talk and I JUST gifted someone a product of the posted $$ value instead!!**)
and I have plenty of cool and easy ideas here: CLICK HERE

~~~THE FIRST PERSON TO ORDER ANY SKIN CARE PRODUCTS GETS A FREE HYDRATING MOISTURIZER!
Besides the gift of health for you and your family/friends, there is the gift of a new Business for the New Year! 

Come join me and I'll help you achieve your dreams; mine are already coming true! Bonuses, paid weekly, and a chance to go on free trips, all expenses to places like the Caribbean, Paris, Bali, San Fran, etc? 


I'll pay you back:

  $50 for a $299 purchase (Gold Pak, $500 in products  + free webpage for 3 months)

  $100 for a $599 purchase (Gold Pak Plus, $900 in products + free web page for 6 months)


 Please email or call me with ANY questions you may have!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails