Saturday, August 10, 2013

Are you ready to make a HEALTHY TURNAROUND?

 
 

Ok - so far I have 7 people who are committing to their healthy turnaround, starting in just over 2 weeks - if you want to join us, and learn how to reset your health - with resources, workouts, in person and online support, healthy meal menus.... (and all natural ~check the labels!!! No fake sugar to upset your body!!!) meal, snack and drink options, message me and let's get you signed up! 

 I have so much to share, and results to prove it, not to mention the passion for helping others!! Lets do it!
 
 
 
 

But really, is there such a thing as a "healthy weight loss?"

YES! Shaklee took 2 years of research and development to make sure this system really works! 90 days to lose the weight, 90 days to keep it off. And be in the "real world" of food and eating!
All the ingredients are 100% completely safe and natural! Have you read the labels on those 'sugar free' products other companies promote? How many calories are in a MEAL?  These are real calories, real ingredients.

And I can share with you MANY, many, real-life testimonials, if you want to hear them. DO YOU?

In the meantime, here is Tasha's story- I got to see her in Nashville, she was amazing to listen to!



And here is Harley, whom I got to work out with in Nashville- he has over 20 years of science and research behind his Personal Training career.  He loves our program to 'reset' your body for a healthy change!




I will just tell you, our new flavors debuted and they are so delicious, they taste like heaven in your mouth! Unbelievable that something THIS GOOD is helping you get healthy and lose weight!
Vanilla Chai smoothee mix and Toffee and Chocolate Crunch Snack Bar-which tastes like a candy bar! I am not kidding!

If you want to jump on the bandwagon, with 7 or more of us, please message me- and I will contact you with info. If you have 3 or more friends that want to do this with you, (back to school, easy meals and a team?), if they order a kit, you get yours for free the next month! Yep, contact me for more info!
 

Let's ROCK THIS FALL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails