Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What do YOU use for skin care?

 

Sharing this picture because it's so amazing, this is a woman I know from another site. She is a Grandmother, and she documented her own "skin care' improvements. Within one month, she was getting comments!
My own Mom also uses 
these products and has been told recently that she is "glowing"; and the best part, this is AFFORDABLE!
We have 7 patents on our skin care (Lancome has 2), and our name "Enfuselle" means "to heal" within. We are the first nutritionally based skin care line, and believe me, from experience, this stuff works!
I have friends who have very sensitive skin, and they have switched to these products with ZERO reactions and they really like them!
 And FYI- we DO HAVE GLUTEN-FREE products! Affordable and gluten -free? C'mon and message me !
 

These products contain                          
NO ingredients that
contain gluten:

Enfuselle
Lip Treatment
Purifying Cleanser
C&E Repair P.M.
ProSanté Purifying Shampoo, Finishing Spray, Scalp Treatment
Ultra Moisturizing Shea Butter Cream
 
 
These products contain beta glucan from oats ;
Enfuselle
SPF-30 for Body
Time Repair A.M. SPF-15
Moisturizing Shower Gel
Hand and Body Lotion
Eye Treatment
Eye Makeup Remover
Gentle Action Cleansing Bar
Hydrating Cleanser
Hydrating Moisturizer
Balancing Moisturizer
Hydrating Toner
Purifying Toner
Infusing Mineral Masque


ProSanté Revitalizing Shampoo

These products contain ingredients that contain gluten:
Enfuselle  Instant Firming Complex
Meadow Blend:  Soap-Free Cleansing Bar
ProSanté Replenishing Conditioner & Lightweight Conditioner




A little info about Shaklee. I know, you're probably like, "enough already, Carrie", but the reason I go on and on is because I have seen and heard and myself have had SO many positive changes with their products, it's hard not to WANT to help other people out! I was a customer for over a year before I became a Distributor. Now, I'm making extra $$ a month that really helps with the bills and lets me enjoy things with my girls! A little or a lot, you make the choice of how much YOU want to work to make that extra $! Me, I'm personally EXCITED more and more when I meet and talk to people about the products!
 

Shaklee is the #1 Natural Nutrition Company in the U.S.! It doesn't get better than this! Shaklee conducts up to 350 tests on every new ingredient for harmful contaminants, and they performs over 100,000 quality tests annually to ensure the greatest purity and potency possible. No other health company does this!

Shaklee has many natural products that are always safe to create a healthy home, healthy weight, healthy nutrition and healthy beauty.

 
I also have a comparison chart of COSTS of Enfuselle compared to Estee Lauder and Lancome and how THIS brand will not only heal your skin, but save you $$!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails