Friday, March 30, 2012

Are you taking your vitamins?


I know you are probably making sure your KIDS are taking them, right? So why do we make sure our KIDS are eating healthy and safe, but we don't take better care of OURSELVES - unless, of course, it's "too late" or "we're older" or "something is wrong"?

I decided I needed to make sure the vitamins I was ingesting each and every day were effective and proven to work! And Now I've got my CJ on his Vitalizer and the girls on THEIR vitamins! Makes me a happier Mama, knowing we are building our immune systems!

And did you know the Shaklee cooperation is the one who invented the multi-vitamin? Yep, so why argue with their SCIENCE and research behind what they make? They have over 90+ clinical studies of effectiveness AND they also put all of their products through rigorous standard testing, to make sure it's safe and effective.

If you are feeling like you need to make YOUR health more of a priority, or your families, make sure you contact me, OK? I'm a hard-working mama just like most of you :)

Shaklee Corporation: Providing a healthier life for everyone and a better life for anyone. Health, Wellness, Nature, Opportunity

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails