Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Future ballerina?

This summer, I signed up K1 for 3 summer sessions at a nearby dance school. Because our girl loves to shake her bootie and twirl away like there's no tomorrow, I figured she might like it. I was right! She adores it and especially adores the outfit *eye roll*. We are contemplating signing her up for future classes more regularly (in the Fall), so for now, we'll continue with our baby ballroom classes (that now Kyla has joined and is soooo excited about), and think about the dance school as well. I don't want to over schedule our girl, but at the same time, this is the girl that each time I pick her up at Elaine's, she begs me to do something other than go home! She is a mover and a shaker!

Figuring out the ballet shoes
The first week,she refused (adamantly) to have me take pictures of her!
NO PICTURES, MOM!
learning to jump with arms out
doing some stretches

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Adorable! Does not get cuter than a little ballerina :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails