Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lots and Lots to Post about....

...with Mother's Day being this past weekend, lots of Nana & Papa visits (both sets!), and the big news that I've hit 35 weeks.
Oh : I woke up at 1 AM last night spotting- *gulp* - I'm still spotting this AM so will be calling my OB this AM - I'm going to work but getting nervous that Kyla may be wanting to meet her big sissy sooner than later!?

Pics and updates all to come soon! I promise! (*I've just been soooooooooo lazy/tired/exhausted!*)


*** UPDATE:***

The nurse doesn't think I need to come in since 1)it's just pink spotting and not red and super duper heavy and 2) no contractions yet. I'm at home now , resting, since I barely slept last night and still spotting, but still not super duper heavy or red. I have some cramping, so maybe my body is starting to adjust to getting the baby out sooner than later? We shall see...........off to kick my feet up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I hope all is well. I'm hitting 30 weeks this Sunday and I'm very excited to find out when these boys will make their debut. Good luck!!!

Wendy and Karen said...

Take care of your sweet self.

(I'm getting excited for you--35 weeks-- WOW!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails