Saturday, February 07, 2009

Heaven, I'm in heaven (PG #2)

I have been feeling Kyla inside me nudging and poking, very softly, for a while now. The past few days, though, POW! This girl is poking me! Right above my pubic bone (usually) I can totally feel the foot or hand poking me. As I was loading the washing machine tonight, I swear I could feel an entire LIMB moving inside me, OYE!

I am giddy about this. I loved feeling Keifer move inside me, but never felt her until later in my PG. I just smile all the time about it. Ahhh, this girl is gonna be another mover and shaker (I bet), just like her big sissy! *hee hee*


I am 21 weeks, and babycenter.com tells me: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.See what your baby looks like this week.

1 comment:

Kir said...

soooo happy you are having a good , uneventful, happy happy pregnancy. Of course she will move and shake and groove, look at her mama and big sister!!!!!

*big hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails