Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've finally found my reading mojo!

My reading for 2009 has officially begun!

I just finished a book (FINALLY) and will start a new "50 Book Challenge for 2009" post! YAY!
I just finished Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler, and seriously, almost wet my pants laughing out loud throughout most of it. Granted, I'm 20 weeks PG and the bladder is beginning to get touchy, but this was some funny stuff. It's not for the faint of heart- she gets pretty offensive in some of her talk, but it is hysterical if you like this kind of sarcastic humor!


YAY! Soupy is BACK on the reading train!

2 comments:

FinnLand said...

I've been waiting FOREVER on the library's list for this. Glad to hear it's worth the wait.

Wendy and Karen said...

I'm so glad you got your mojo back!

And I'm going to go buy this book. I need something funny after the last Picoult depressing story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails