Thursday, September 25, 2008

Round 2: Egg Retrieval: TODAY!

I'm on pins and needles this AM, as if I was having my own eggs taken today. Please pray for our anonymous egg angel; that all goes smoothly and safely and she has some wonderful eggs that want to get along with CJ's swimmers. He left awhile ago: his appointment was t 6:40 AM. Oye, that 's an early deposit time, but he can do it.
Here's a recap of the egg retrieval that we did with our first egg angel, Mooshie. Ahh, memories. It almost makes me tear up.
We'll make the call on Saturday to find out what the rest of our plans are. Will we do a 3day transfer or a 5day transfer? Will I be able to remain calm until then? This not knowing business is VERY difficult for me; typically I'm the planner extraordinaire.

6 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

I'll say a prayer for you - how exciting!!!

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you!! :) WOW!

Fingers crossed for some wonderful embies!

Bookerson said...

oh my goodness, the not knowing would drive me batty. i think the embryologist gave us a call the day after retrieval to let us know how many were initially retrieved. Of course alot can change in a few days, but still.

I will be saying a prayer.

Wendy and Karen said...

Soooo excited for you. Sending good wishes to your donor for you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you at this time. Hope all goes well.

Jeni said...

Such exciting news! Thinking happy, healthy egg thoughts for you and can't wait for everything to happen :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails