Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tastefully Simple



I'm going to be doing a Lunch time Tastefully Simple party at my work *updated* Friday, May 9th. I'm also sending out an Email for an "online" party this afternoon. If anyone wants to look at their products and order anything, let me know *(send me an email via the blog)* and I'll add you to my email.

I will need your name, last name, and email address.

No pressure! However, I will let you know that I went to my first TS party a few weeks ago and had to hold myself back from ordering a million dollars worth of products! It is so tasty! And with new babies, birthdays, Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up, and summer BBQ's, what better way to add something yummy and new to the table?


Let me know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails