Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I *heart* the telephone

What? Nana Marge is on the phone? And I'm seeing her this weekend? Yippee!
Give me that thing!


K just BEAMS whenever you hold the phone out towards her, and she is able to hear her many beloved family members cooing to her. She lights up, and usually will start heavy breathing and whispering some sort of gibberish at the phone. If you're really lucky,you'll get a clear "Hi" out of her. Sometimes all she needs to see is the phone within her vision and she'll say, "Hi!".


This was her saying "Hi" to Nana Marge last night, thanking her for the adorable track suit. Considering it's size 12 months, we're lucky our girl can squeeze into it. She looked so cute in it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a happy, happy bundle of joy!

kristine said...

She is such a cute one to look at. Seriously, it bet it is hard to have a bad day when she is so happy like that. oy!

Pegs said...

Just checking in as I often do, and I am so happy to hear the good news about getting started on another baby (or babies)!! Keifer is grown up so much and I'm excited for your whole family!!
Special Prayers!!

Wendy and Karen said...

I smile whenever I see her.

She is sooo stinkin' cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails