Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming soon: more pics!

Mama had a busy weekend, with a Tastefully Simple party ( I attended, um YUM), my hair cut and colored, dinner out with my ECSE girls, shopping and hosting a MN mama GTG yesterday at our house. Whew. Many pictures of our fun GTG yesterday to come, but now I"m back to work and have many things to get done, so patience, please :) Muchos gracious (see, I'm practicing my Spanish, as we leave THIS FRIDAY *gasp* for Cancun). If anyone wants to help with my "to do" list that is a mile long, hee hee! CJ and I are cracking at the list, the list that never seems to end, especially as we have K's bday party 2 days after we arrive home! AHHHH! One years old in a week! *( my heart, it is twinging!*)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I am feeling the same way about our mister's upcoming "one". Btw, I tagged you, if you want to play along check my blog for details :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails