Saturday, February 02, 2008

Matt & Jimmy & Sarah

*warning*
*One of the attached links contains censored profanity and frank sexual discussion*

Oh. My. I've been following the fictional rivalry between Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon, as explained here in this link (and be sure to watch the "unofficial" Bourne trailer clip from last summer, it's freaking hilarious), but Jimmy's girlfriend Sarah Silverman has outdone them both. She debuted a *now* You Tube Classic, called "I'm F***ing Matt Damon", which had me crying tears of laughter. I see Matt Damon in a new light. The sight of him dancing like a boy bander made my stomach hurt. You must watch, if you're not easily offended. Whew.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted this! A co-worker told me about it Friday after work, and I was laughing so hard just at the idea. I just watched your link and I was literally crying from laughing so hard. You know who must have the best sense of humor of all of them? Mrs. Matt Damon.

DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

I saw this on Friday and thought it was hilarious!!

Marketing Mama said...

I saw this on another blog and laughed my ass off. Interestingly, I read it right after watching the Bourne Ultimatum. I like Matt Damon a lot more now that I saw how funny he can be in that clip! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails