Saturday, January 05, 2008

Raise your hand if.......

You are sick of all the stories about the Spears girls?
Seriously.
Iowa's caucus was Thursday night, and Obama ruled (YAY!), and the #1 news story was........Britney and her stand off and her insanity, blah blah blah. *PUKE*. Seriously. The state of the media's fascination with her and the other starlets that have done nothing to add anything remotely "normal" to the world today has me shaking my head in disgust. I'm sorry, but seriously?
And don't even GET ME STARTED on the fact that she is A MOTHER, a low life mother who can't show up on time for her court appearances, etc. etc. etc., this super fertile woman who clearly has no respect for herself or gives a damn that she can even GET PG or have children. And oh joy, now her 16 year old sissy is PG. *sarcasm*. Nothing against getting PG at 16, but to glorify it in the media just makes me, an infertile, want to scream and beat my head against a wall. It is not fucking fair. End of story.
*sigh* as CJ and I go into this week with the knowledge that we are starting our blood work for IVF again. The amount of money that has to be paid to even achieve another PG is atrocious and makes me want to cry. It's not fucking fair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you! I am sick to death of it!

Good luck at the RE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails