Friday, November 02, 2007

Rockin' it with Brett

So it looks as though Brett is joining the ranks of famous men to appear in my nightly stories.
I had the CRAZIEST dream last night that Brett Michael's was romancing me. LOL. It was one of the more vivid, crazy dreams I've had lately (it was PG rated!). I think I was dreaming about him because he's going to be here in
MN for New Years Eve and I was just talking to CJ about how I'd love to go see him, but the price of a ticket is pretty steep ($104) although that does include the booze for the evening. However, since I rarely drink these days, one beer would be all it took for me to get my buzz on,and I have to say, I'd wonder about the collection of '80's hair band fans congregating together in a venue.........would there be some fights? And, CJ and I just don't have $200 lying around for something like that these days, plus we'd have to think about transportation, since we'd be drinking, and who would watch our angel girl at home while we were gone? *(sigh)*. I guess I'll just have to look forward to Rock of Love, Season 2,to get my Brett fix again. In the meantime, I've been enjoying my Poison's Greatest Hits in the car off and on, rocking out with my baby girl to some good old school tunes. Who can ever get enough of "Every Rose Has It's Thorn?".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails