Sunday, September 23, 2007

Great article.......update on Emilie

For those who have read and prayed for my friend Emilie -thanks to you - her and her miracle little baby are doing well, and on the mend. Thank God. Please keep them both in your prayers as they are certainly not "out of the woods" yet.
Emilie is amazing. All I can say is, Wow. Just WOW. After all she's been through, reading her blog - lemmondrops - is like a novel itself. She just posted a picture of her beautiful miracle. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. *sniff*
She writes for a local Catholic newspaper, and recently published an article on her experience; I hope she is OK with me posting this, but it truly is a great reminder to be thankful for all in our lives.
Hugs and prayers to you, Emilie. Stay strong.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails