Sunday, September 02, 2007

Don't forget our Dropshots!

Hey, don't forget our Dropshots link, which I have posted on my side bar:

-------------------------------------------------->

We are always uploading new video clips of Keifer (and the fur kids, of course) so get your "reel life" fix there! *hee hee, get it? "reel" life? like movie reel........yes, I'm a geek*

The latest clip is a gut-buster! I play it over and over and over again to re-watch it. It's Keifer Lynn, after her 4th day of daycare, happy as a clam on daddy's lap. She is laughing her little bottom off, and it's very infectious! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Love the laughing video!

kristine said...

Graycen and I *LOVE* watching the videos! Graycen smiles, talks, yells, gets excited when we watch your videos. I think she really likes Keifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails