Saturday, February 24, 2007

Baby Shower #2 -- Wonderful Family & Friends

Last weekend, Keifer, CJ and I were immensely spoiled by our family and friends. My aunties, my cousin, and another cousin's daughter, threw us another baby shower. It was held in a wonderful room at a local hotel, and we were blessed and literally SHOWERED with gifts galore. This girl inside me will not want for much - she received more gifts than any baby I know! LOL.
It was a wonderful time and we are so fortunate to have such caring and loving people in our lives! Here's the pics!
My shower hostesses
The yummy cake & a back of heads - they had me sit in the middle of the tables *yikes* and I hate being the center of attention! *blush*
One of two beautiful homemade afghans we received ~ the yellow one....
... and the purple! Two of my favorite colors together!
A party dress for Keifer!
My sweet little other Grandma, who was able to make it to my shower! She asked me before this picture was taken: "can I touch your belly?"

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, my... how blessed is your little girl! I am so happy for you. I love all the pics of your wonderful shower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails