Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Step away from the tummy, doc

Today, at my 28 week appointment, as the doctor set the fetal doppler on my rising belly to listen to Keifer - she kicked him! She LITERALLY kicked the doppler OFF my tummy. Three times in a row. We could hear it, and the doc and I could see and feel it. It was so amazing.
CJ just sent the doppler we rented for 3 months back last week - so Keifer has been in a doppler-free state of bliss for over a week. I'm sure when she felt or "heard' the sound waves from it coming at her, she said "ENOUGH, you people, I'm fine!". LOL.

It was so cool.
So I think we have another sassy girl on our hands. Sage - watch out for your human sister, coming soon!


AND:
I now go to the OB every 2 weeks! My appointments moved from monthly now, to every 2 weeks until 36 weeks. Then it will be every week. I set up every appointment until my due date and wow, it is freaky exciting!


1 comment:

Kir said...

Oh I love that story...it's one you'll tell her again and again. AWWWW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails