Saturday, November 25, 2006

21 weeks!


We spent most of this past week in Bismarck, North Dakota, for CJ's uncle's wedding, and I passed the 21 week PG mark!
Keifer received SO much love and well wishes this week - CJ's cousins and aunts and uncles got to 'meet' her for the first time and she had sweet words murmured to her (through my belly) and even got kisses! LOL. The best part is our nephew, Mason, at age 2 years and 3 months, is STILL convinced that HE, not auntie, has a baby in his belly. LOL. When we ask him to look at Auntie Carrie's belly, he sternly says "no, MY baby" and will lift his shirt. His new thing now is to say "my baby Keifer". *sigh* I love our Mason pants.
So far, I'm still feeling very good *(knock on wood)*.

Babycenter.com reports:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he starts working out just when you're settling down for the night. If you're having a girl, her vagina is formed now, though it will continue to develop until birth.

This fact is true: last night,for the first time, I laid down in the hotel bed, and realized after about 5 minutes that the fluttering I was feeling in my lower abdomen was really KEIFER telling me that she wasn't ready to go to bed. That was the first time I've actually felt Keifer when I've settled down to go to bed! Then, when we picked up our fur kids from my parents (who kindly met us in Forest Lake today, cutting our drive home from a potential 9-10 hour drive to just an 8 hour drive), when Tboy settled on my lap, I felt that "fluttering" right below my belly button. Maybe Keifer was just as happy that Tboy was settled on my lap as I was?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails