Saturday, September 30, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I've always enjoyed sleeping. I love to sleep in on weekends. The dogs seem to like that their mommy is a sleeper, too. Growing Keifer inside me makes me tired, and at the end of a work week, I get exhausted. I got home last night from work, and took the furkids for a spin around the loop (our normal walk). CJ got home right after that, and at around 5:10 PM, I told him I was going upstairs to "lie down for awhile" before we ate.
He tried rousing me many times. My body wouldn't LET ME get up. The furkids checked on me frequently, and gave me licks and took turns cleaning each others ears while I laid next to them. Finally, at around 10:30 PM, I woke up to some strange sounds. It was "Nip/Tuck" on TV, and CJ snoring on the couch. I got up, washed my face, ate a banana and some yogurt, took my prenatals, and went back to bed. I got up for the day around 9:00 AM today, making it a whopping almost 16 hours of straight sleep. WOWZA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails