Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A new Look at another HPT

Um, OK.
So Chris came home, I was a mess. We laid together, he hugged me, I bawled. Sager licked me til I was annoyed by her. Tboy just sat there and excitedly chewed his nylabone because his daddy was home.

So I got up, tore open the Equate package and Peed on it. Within a few minutes, I thought MAYBE I saw a faint glimmer of a line. Hmm. But was that a glare. I called CJ in and he agreed, we thought we maybe saw one. I emailed Veebs, by now we were in constant email crazy contact. She emailed to send a pic. We took some and emailed. She thinks it's a BFP! I posted the pics on my message boards, and they all swear they see a line. OMG. My favorite quote from one board is this: "You'd have to be Stevie Fucking Wonder to not see that!!!!!!!!!!!! " LOL. So I guess there IS a line. Wow. This is SURREAL.

Could it be? COULD I be PG?? It does not seem real. CJ and I are literally CALM, minus a few explosive giggling sessions I've had. Veebs called me. I was giddy. But I refuse to believe it. Why am I not jumping up and down with excitement? What is wrong with us? I think we are so used to negativity, that maybe the fact that we "MIGHT" be PG could be hard to accept as a truth?????

Dammit the pics won't upload
I'll try later
but I THINK I MIGHT BE PG

(remaining calm and hopeful)

I've been calling and emailing Moosh: WHERE ARE YOU?????????

6 comments:

A said...

I saw the line on the MSN board. It's definitely there! LOVE the Stevie Wonder comment, LOL!

Laura said...

Carrie, it's totally okay to question the pregnancy tests... just know that the more you take, the darker that faint line will get! Sending you tons of hugs! This is IT!!

Jennifer Prince said...

I saw the most beautiful ine ever when I saw that test. Congratulations!!

Michele (Moosh) said...

You know my heart...you know my joy...you know my love...and I know that YOU are a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I haven't seen the test, I haven't seen the test. I'm going crazy out here--what was the beta? I am crossing every part of my body for you guys.

Please please please let it be a positive!

Emilie said...

Believe in the line, honey!!! I saw it, too ... and you sound so much like me the day I got my BFP ... it was so faint that we tilted it back and forth under a lamp to be sure it wasn't a figment of our imaginations...

Oh, I can only guess at the mixture of giddyness and numbness you and Christ must be feeling tonight! BELIEVE IT, Carrie! You're going to be a mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails