Friday, June 23, 2006

Some music musing

I've always enjoyed music. It's an outlet -- a way to vent, grieve, party, celebrate, enjoy life, dance, laugh, cry, clap my hands, stomp my feet, get whiplash (and get Tboy fired up so that we dance together in the kitchen; he particularly loves ABBA).

but lately, I've been enjoying Jack White (of the White Stripes) new side project band, The Raconteurs........ I'm totally digging this song...........

and then driving home today from my chiro appointment, I had it on Drive105, the alternative station, my new fave beside my thrash-head-bangin'-rock station, 93X, when I heard this new song by Panic! at the Disco and laughed myself silly. It was so FUN, I just totally dug it! LOL (*"what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore"*) Yes, yes, it's true. I have a sick sense of humor.

but what would one expect when my fave band of all time is Axl's G&R?? *shrugs shoulders*

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sophie Girl and I love to dance. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails