Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, 2013!

Happy Mother's Day to you all!! I am so blessed to be a mommy to 2 beautiful, unique, creative, loving, empathetic, hilarious, theatrical, and musical girls!!! Best sissy friends, at that!
Of course, their gifts couldn't wait until today!
 
Friday night, Keifer gifted me with this giant card that she worked VERY hard on (the envelope was gorgeous, I should take pictures of that!) 
She was so excited because I LOVE tea!


This morning, I also had a huge bouquet of gorgeous flowers from the girls and CJ, another card, and Keifer told me she wants me and her to go get our nails done together, at the salon! "Isn't that a great idea, Mom?" She was beaming!
She was a little upset with herself that she didn't get up early enough to make me breakfast! LOL Awww, it's the thought that counts, right?
 
And Kyla girl had another Interview for me:  She did this one with Elaine at daycare (funny, I seem to love salad LOL), and she had a jar of Muffin mix, ready to be mixed and bake. I also was lucky enough to get some earrings that match a pin.  Not entirely sure if she made them, or if they were from Elaine....we shall see!
Anyways, I hope you had a great day and enjoy my Angel girl #2's interview!
Happy week to you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails