Monday, June 04, 2012

Over half way there! Fifty Book Challenge!

Whoa, a little over half-way there.....to the 50 book challenge goal!  Typically 50 books is my goal, but the past few years, I've made it to just a little over 70+ books.  I'm proud of myself for reading that much, but it isn't always easy!  And, last night, I stayed up WAY TOO LATE to finish the end of a new mystery that I couldn't put down.  Here's my list!  Feel free to ask questions and to let me know if you have any suggestions! Happy reading!

1. 11/22/63 -- Stephen King (Kindle)
2. Second Nature --Jacquelyn Mitchard
4. The Grief of Others (Kindle)-- Leah Cohen
5. What Alice Forgot (Kindle) -- Liane Moriarty
6. Nothing Stays in Vegas--Elena Aitken (Kindle)
7. Three Wishes --Liane Moriarty
8. The Other Daughter--Lisa Gardner (Kindle)
9. The Last Anniversary --Liane Moriarty
10. It Chooses You --Miranda July
11. The Most Dangerous Thing --Laura Lippman
**Tried but could not get into The Leopard --Jo Nesbo**
12. Alone --Lisa Gardner (Kindle)
14. Gone With a Handsomer Man --Michael Lee West
15. Manhunting --Jennifer Crusie (Kindle)
16. Lone Wolf--Jodi Picoult
17. Wedlocked --Bonnie Trachtenberg (Kindle)
18. Red Ruby Heart in a Cold Blue Sea -- Morgan Callan Rogers
19. Catch Me --Lisa Gardner
21. The Miseducation of Cameron Post --Emily Danforth
22. Defending Jacob --William Landay
23. Divergent - Veronica Roth (Kindle)
24. Skipping a Beat--Sarah Pekkanen
25. The Good Father--Diane Chamberlain
26. Another Piece of my Heart --Jane Green
27. Afterward---Rosamund Lupton
28. Dark Places --Gillian Flynn (Kindle)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations! You make me want to read more too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails