Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home again, home again.....


Home again, from the land where dreams and fairytales come true..........Disney Land! Yep, the "California Disney!"

Currently, I am typing up each day as I remember it and plan on sharing that plus some of the amazing pictures we took of the girls and Princesses and characters! Keifer was out of her head with excitement, which made for some "interesting" times but overall, for a 4 1/2 year old and 2 1/2 year old, I couldn't be more proud of how well they did!
I was so sad to leave- yes, I'm a sap. But already we are hoping and wishing to visit one of Mickey's homes again some day........

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Our boys are in love with The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the morning. I love hearing them ask for Mickey Mouse in their cute little boy voices

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails