Sunday, May 15, 2011

They Match!

Can someone please tell me where my baby girls went? I now have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old. I look at these, and first off, my heart melts when I see how much love my girls have for each other (95% of the time this is true!). Secondly, when did Keifer stop looking like a toddler and looking like a big girl? *sniff* She is just so beautiful. CJ and I often find ourselves watching her sleep and admiring her beauty. *sniff sniff*. And Kyla, *swoon*. Love this tiny dancer. At least she's getting a bit more hair! LOL
This week, they discovered the stack of Little Golden books we have on their bedroom bookshelf (in their closet). We have books galore in this house, and it is always fun when they get on a "kick" with some of the books for a week or so.
You would NOT believe some of the stories K1 has been telling me lately. She will (literally) sit on the floor next to me, with no book or anything, and make up the wildest stories. I can't keep up- I need to write them down, but I just savor the imagination she is displaying these days!
Nana Di bought the girls these matching outfits at the end of last summer. We are lucky they both still fit! How adorable! Kyla was proud as punch to walk out of the bedroom wearing the same thing as "sissy'.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pics! They look adorable! I know what you mean about them growing up so fast. Our boys will be two the end of the month and they look so big!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails