Sunday, December 19, 2010

Abstract *tape* Art

Keifer has discovered scotch tape. And our home has discovered new places of displaying scotch tape art projects. The place mats have been taped up to no end, the papers we color are all full of the sticky stuff, and a few weeks back, Keifer made an entirely new abstract art project that she wanted on full display in Mama & Daddy's bedroom.

The paper of tape art masterpiece.
Here it sits, TAPED onto our wall, of course. Under the picture of Mama pregnant with Kyla.
A closer view of the talent my girl possesses
And my personal favorite- a gift to me. My very own red pepper, all taped up and ready to..... well, I'm not sure......

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Lol, now that's talent! Skyler is a lover of glue stick, thank goodness I haven't found anything glued to our walls...yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails