Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Isn't it Ironic? Don't you Think?




And here you go..."it's like rainnnnn, on your wedding day, a free ride.....when you've already paid"......

Man, did I love that song back in the day when it was popular.

Anyhoo.

Thanks to D. at And Baby Makes 3, for making me have a "duh" moment: I posted these pics on facebook and she commented on how it was ironic that Kyla ADORES my hair products. It is pretty damn ironic, isn't it?
LOL
Kyla adores holding bottles, balls, and now cell phones (fake). The first thing she does in the AM after getting dressed is head straight to my cupboards under my bathroom sink, and get out her favorite bottles to hold (and take the caps off, and put them on, repeat repeat repeat).
Have you SEEN how much hair my girl has? This girl who loves hair products? Yeah, the irony. *giggle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still pretty freaking funny! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails