Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yearly portraits

We had the girls' 3 year and 1 year pictures taken 2 weekends ago. Although taking pictures with young children is essentially like running a triathlon, we did manage to get some beautiful pictures out of the deal. I do have to gush over my beautiful 2 daughters: sisters forever. How I love them.

And it made me chuckle and secretly a little pleased that when I stopped by last weekend to pick up the pictures, a family of 3 young boys were going through the exact same motions of struggling with their boys to take pictures, even right down to the words: "if you do this, we'll get you a treat". Why do we put ourselves and our kids through this? LOL. Oh well, they make for fantastic pictures!

Here is just a sampling of the amazing pictures that were captured.....





5 comments:

LutherLiz said...

Lovely girls and clearly happy! :) Great photos.

Kir said...

Oh my gosh C, these pictures are PRECIOUS!!!!!! I love the first one...when did Keifer grow up???? And Kyla, well that little girl is simply beautiful.

look at your family!!!!! Your gorgeous little miracles, I tear up when I think of how AMAZING those little girls are...in so many ways!!!!

xox

Heather said...

Great pics! They are so beautiful. Why do they have to grow up so fast? If they didn't, we wouldn't need to cajole them with promises of treats to get the pics of these fleeting moments.

Unknown said...

CUTE! I love K1's dress. Still thinking about getting it for Bailey... they have one 3T left at my store just lingering and tempting me ;)

(You know I work at Gymboree right?)

www.twolinesonastick.com

stacyb said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful smiles. That blue is the perfect color for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails