Friday, March 05, 2010

Thank you

Thanks to you all who have been telling me you stop by to read about our family!

It's so amazing and cool to hear about how we're being read by people all over- now if whoever is across the globe will tell me who THEY are :) I am just curious- not threatening! LOL


take care and happy weekend.......it's a beautiful one here in MN and the first of MANY doggie baths were had tonight after a walk outside in the muddy environment.................and we're just hoping that Kyla doesn't catch what Papa Joel and Edward seem to have.....uh oh.........

2 comments:

LutherLiz said...

FYI E did get a fever tonight (which was new in the scope of his cold). I hope K1 and K2 don't get it.

Wendy and Karen said...

You know I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails