Saturday, June 06, 2009

Eleven clips


I have 11 video clips on dropshots of our homecoming yesterday. CLICK HERE to view them. I also posted our pics on my Facebook page...but will post on blogger later - blogger is sooooo slow for me.

Keifer is smitten with her new sister.
This AM she said to me, "Mama, my baby sister is home. Baby Kyla is....here."

Yep, she's here. We are tired but happy here in the Soup hold. Keifer is so happy that she throws tantrums because she wants to be with Kyla all.the.time.

Will post more soon! Can you say bedhead, PJ's and not brushed-teeth at noon today? :) That's us!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I missed your announcement the other day. Going to the NICU daily is cutting into my blogging time. Once the boys get home, I think it will be next to impossible to get online.

Congratulations to you and your family! Kyla is beautiful!

Nada in Australia said...

Those two pictures of your girls are just gorgeous. Butter wouldn't melt...

Congratulations on being home all together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails