Friday, December 19, 2008

Just like you, Mama!

Although this does not make me look like a beauty Queen, it is an accurate picture of how everything we do these days: Keifer wants to do, too.
This AM, Keifer started with "my turn", and "mama's turn" when we were brushing our teeth and combing our hair. She amazes us each day with her language!
This video was right after Thanksgiving: it was the night we returned home from Grand Forks, and had traveled in the car ALL. DAY. LONG. I was in my PJ clothes, stretching my back, and Keifer decided she wanted to stretch/exercise just like mama!
* and yes, we listen to a LOT of Buddy Holly at our house - LOL*

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

This is a precious video. It made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Peeveme said...

She is such a darling girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails