Friday, November 21, 2008

Seriously? Seriously. *sigh*

This month has got to end and it has got to end with some HEALTH in our house. I missed 3 days of work last week due to sickies, and 1/2 day due to my OB appointment (previously scheduled).

Two days ago (Wednesday), I started feeling VERY sick to my stomach at work, and although I had plans to go grocery shopping with Keifer after work, I nixed that idea and found I could barely drive home without dry heaving in the car. This wasn't baby sickness. This was stomach bug sickness. The same bug that Keifer had last week and her entire daycare + family members have experienced. Ugg. As soon as CJ came home to help with Keifer, I was able to "let go" and finally vomit for the rest of the night. Uggg. I felt like death.

So, I spent yesterday at home, alternating between chills and sweating, but thankfully, not vomiting any more. I am back at work today, but feel very lightheaded, weak, and "woozy" overall. Just counting the minutes until bedtime tonight (in fresh sheets, as I HATE going to bed when we've been sick).
We need a respite from the sickies!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you feel better soon. There's nothing worse than being sick when you're pregnant.

Kir said...

oh darlin, I am starting here (since I owe you some comments) and I do hope you feel better soon. Baby sickness is one thing, but combined with yuck it's worse. I remember being 33 weeks PG at Christmas last year and I got that bug for xmas eve, let's just say that I was NOT happy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails