Monday, October 13, 2008

A is for Apple: a teaser while we wait for "The Call"

Saturday, CJ, Keifer and I went to an apple orchard with Courtney, Kyle and 6 month old Aidan. We had a ball. It was hot and sticky (read: sweaty), the hornets were out and freaking me out, as were the ladybugs - or are they the Japenese beetle bugs? Anyhoo. Keifer had a wonderful time,and I have MANY pictures to share, but thought I'd just share a few while I sneak on from work quickly.

I had my 2nd BLOOD TEST this AM. I am waiting for "the call". Six (yes, 6) pee sticks later I am apparently still PG according to the HCG in my urine. Let's hope that remains true in my blood *deep breaths*

K chomping on one of MANY apples she picked up/off a tree in the orchard fresh picked apple: *chomp* Mmm, was it good!
two super cool gals in their shades
I think most of my excitement was my being able to dress K in her apple shirt and leggings! LOL

1 comment:

kristine said...

Very cute! We dressed Graycen in her apple shirt when we went last year. Too bad we didn't have one for this year, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails